Thursday 10 September 2009

Blade Runner II














Rachael: He's a replicant, isn't he?
Tyrell: I'm impressed. How many dreams does it usually take to spot them?
Rachael: I don't get it, Tyrell.
Tyrell: How many dreams?
Rachael: Twenty, thirty, cross-referenced.
Tyrell: It took more than a hundred for Deckard, didn't it?
Rachael: [realizing Deckard believes he's human] he doesn't know.
Tyrell: He's beginning to suspect, I think.
Rachael: Suspect? How can it not know what it is?


Deckard: Say "Kiss me".
Rachael: I can't... rely on... my memories...
Deckard: Say "Kiss me".
Rachael: Kiss me.
Deckard: I want you
Rachael: I want you.
Deckard: Again
Rachael: I want you.
[pauses]
Rachael: Put your hands on me.


Tyrrel: We began to recognize in them a strange obsession. After all, they were emotionally inexperienced, with only a few years in which to store up the experiences which you and I take for granted. If we'd gift them with a past, we'd create a cushion or a pillow for their emotions, and consequently, we could control them better.
Deckard: Memories! You're talking about memories!

Tyrrel:Yes.We only made a fatal mistake.Series XT1259 were fabricated with special features to make the trans-galactic trip.We thought of giving them an extra memory to sustain the long time of suspension in to space.They have a clear memory of being a fetus in the womb.
Deckard:Ingenious...
Tyrrel:It turned out to have an immense impact on aspects we hadn't taken into account.

3 comments:

Geo said...

oh...you

Geo said...

X

(toronto)

xtina said...

you 're welcomed to contribute in the story telling
X